Posted on: 1st December 2020
We are pleased to share the call for papers for the “4th international conference of contemporary affairs in architecture and urbanism” with you!
Authors who are looking for a platform to discuss and present their current studies with their international colleagues are kindly invited to participate.
We believe that participation in this conference will increase the visibility of your work which will lead to high citation.
This year apart from providing a specific platform for the authors to talk directly with the keynote speakers and editors of the sponsored journals, we provide different variety of publication opportunities.
ICCAUA 2021 conference will be held online at Alanya HEP University, Alanya, Turkey, on 20-21 May 2021
The main topics this year will be:
- Architecture and Technology
- Sustainability and Urban Design
- Heritage and Cultural Landscapes
- Habitat Studies/Infra Habitation
- Civil Engineering
Submit your abstract and/or full paper by sending to:
For urgent questions, please contact:
- Last date for abstract submission: 30 January 2021
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 20 March 2021
- Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline: 20 April 2021
- Conference Dates: 20- 21 May 2021
Paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the review board of the conference.