Posted on: 15th June 2020
This Friday will be Cooperative City’s last quarantine episode. The team of Eutropian will identify with selected guests some guidelines on Planning post-COVID-19 cooperative cities.
Cooperative City has accompanied us throughout the quarantine and, as life is slowly returning to some form of normality, it’s now time to think of what is ahead of us.
During the episode the “Planning post-COVID-19 cooperative cities Manifesto” will be presented.
– Loris Di Pietrantonio, head of unit in the Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
– Andor Urmos, DDG.03 Competence Centre – Inclusive Growth, Urban and Territorial Development, DG REGIO, European Commission
– Peter Takacs, Policy Officer, DG REGIO, European Commission
– Nuala Morgan, Head of Unit – Capitalisation and Communication, URBACT
– Johannes Riegler, Stakeholder Involvement Officer, JPI Urban Europee
– Nicolas Stuehlinger, Senior Advisor, The Innovation in Politics Institutenstitute
– Mart Grisel, Director European Urban Knowledge Network